Erwin von Grüner (1925-2001) was born in Teplitz. His father was an instrument maker and he also had its own musical instruments store. In 1951 his family moved to Franconia where Erwin von Grüner started to work in a musical instrument factory which was owned by Fred A. Wilfers. The factory was specialized in the construction of violins. Soon after, in 1954, he opened his own workshop in Baierdorf. The top of this guitar is made of spruce, the back and double sides are made of maple. This guitar is in very good condition and has only slight signs of playing.
|Luthier:||Erwin von Grüner|
|Construction year:||End of the 1980’s|
|Back and sides:||Ahorn|