Franz Xaver Kerschensteiner (1839-1915) made this Wappen guitar in 1910. The two-piece top is made of spruce and is framed by dark and light purflings, just like the two sound holes as well. The two-piece back as well as the sides are made of strongly flamed maple. The head is connected with the neck by a German neck spine and the neck is screwed to the body and can be adjusted individually. There are two very well repaired cracks below the bridge.
|Luthier:||Franz Xaver Kerschensteiner|
|Back and sides :||Maple|