Hans Raab, who was a representative of the Munich School, constructed this 9-string Wappenguitar in 1912. The guitar’s top is made of spruce wood and is framed by a dark purfling like the sound hole as well. The two-piece back and the sides are made of rosewood. The top has four repaired cracks – all stable. Back and sides are in fine condition – no repairs.
|Back and sides: